This episode features Crosscheck, originally released in 1986 by DataSoft. It was a game title. It was published by Intellicreations Inc and programmed by Tom McWilliams.
Tiny (clean) box image:
Crosscheck in Action
Boot splash screen:
Game setup questions:
Placing clue on board:
Placing a block:
Zooming into the overview:
There is nothing to print with this title.
- AtariMania: http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-crosscheck_1417.html
- Mr Bacardi Datasoft Archive: http://www.idiology.com/8b/bacardi/Datasoft/datasoft_2.html
- DataSoft Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datasoft
- The Software Toolworks Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Software_Toolworks
- The Software Toolworks: https://toolworks.com
- Les Crane Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Crane
- Decahedron Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagonal_trapezohedron
Intro music is an excerpt from a chip tune by Wizwars named 8 Bit Raceway. It is used under Creative Common license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States.