This episode features Personal Fitness, released in 1981 by APX. It was programmed by Dave Getreu.
Personal Fitness in Action
Create New Data Disk
There is no printer output from Personal Fitness.
I revised Personal Fitness to allow two features:
A) The ability to use the data disk in a drive other than drive 1.
B) The ability to enter your heart rate from a direct reading from a smart device like an Apple Watch.
This file is named with .key extension here so WordPress would accept the upload – ATR is not a WordPress supported file type. Download and rename it to .ATR.
- AtariMania: http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-personal-fitness-program_6341.html
- AtariMania (French version): http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-culture-physique_2165.html
- Atari Archives: https://www.atariarchives.org/APX/showinfo.php?cat=20033
- Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/atr_APX_Personal_Fitness_Program
- Apple Watch: https://www.apple.com/watch/